Our Retail Team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced to high level management positions.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, many convenient locations, flexible scheduling and most importantly opportunity.
Stop treading water and build your career with the world’s largest pool supply retailer today!
As the Assistant Store Manager (ASM), you will support the performance of a Leslie's store to ensure that it is meeting or exceeding customer service standards, sales plans, profitability, operating procedures, and all merchandising objectives. You will also learn best practices to train and develop your team and set the expectation of providing excellent customer service as you lead by example.
- You will have on the job training with the Store Manager to learn overall expectations and procedures of store operations, sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all controllable expenses.
- Understand how to read and apply a Profit & Loss Chart (P&L)
- Learn chemistry through water analysis
- Mechanical repairs
- Help attract commercial and residential sales and customer counts
- Maintain safety protocols
- Always on the lookout for new talent to join the team
- Be warm and welcoming, positive store environment
- Assist in merchandising and inventory control
- You will have opening and closing store responsibilities that may include the delivery of daily bank deposits
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- You are a minimum twenty years of age
- You have a minimum one year of retail experience
- You have experience in managing/leading a team
- You have excellent communication skills and are proficient with computers
- You have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
To apply directly, use the following link to copy and paste into your browser:
Company Mission Statement; We are committed to being the world-class authority in pool and spa care, supported by our dedication to offer the best value across all channels and the highest quality of customer service, delivered through knowledge, integrity and friendliness.
Leslie’s Core Tenants; Passion for Sales Growth, Superior Customer Service, Operational Excellence, A Great Place to Work, Value-Centric and Continuous Improvement.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Leslie’s is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslie’s is an equal opportunity employer.