Seeking part-time digital marketing/biz support in the Tri-State Seacoast (NH, ME, MA) to help expand our online healing arts business. We are expanding into online courses, groups, focused podcasts and video vlogs and seeking a collaborative, conscious, talented digital marketer with vision and business management skills to help us grow.
We currently work with a global client base providing distant healing, guidance and energy release from limiting beliefs and stored energetic trauma. Our specialty is providing relief and ongoing support practices for blocked and discouraged highly sensitive people (HSP), their family members, pets and/or life situations. We are highly successful in helping individuals/families find abundance, health and love in their lives.
If you are the ideal candidate, you will help build our business through contribution and management of dynamic programming, advertising and marketing strategies that are in alignment with your own life goals and life style.
You are looking for part-time employment, flexible hours, working in person and/or from home and on deadline, with an opportunity for growth (increase of hours and pay/commission negotiable). You are self-motivated and work independently, and equally as comfortable as a team player who thrives in flexible environments. You enjoy attention to detail and in assisting in the development of products and delivery of services of online classes, teaching video vlogs and social media groups.
This position can evolve into full-time work if desired by rapidly enhancing our brand awareness within the digital space, and creating new markets and new products.
JOB DESCRIPTION and DUTIES
- Grow, nurture, and engage our community on social media and email. This includes the weekly running of our communications and marketing, creating high-impact social content and social advertising through messaging and visuals.
- Assist in development of a master content calendar and editorial development for all channels (web, social, newsletter, podcast) as well as managing for all channels including: websites, podcasts, power point, email, case studies, online presentations, and other like materials.
- Create or outsource graphics for branding needs in these platforms.Track and report progress, and adjust as needed, while executing highly targeted social ads.
- Collaborate with Founder to help carry out any partnership and joint venture or corporate deliverables. Seek out new opportunities to expand our reach and connections and uncover new ways to excite and build our community.
- Recommend automation tools to implement drip campaigns. Analyze keywords and understand SEO/SEM techniques, and identify industry trends. Execute retargeting campaigns through Google Ads and social advertising.
- Develop and implement link and traffic building strategies for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
COMPETENCIES: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Managing email marketing campaigns from audience creation to copywriting to analysis with demonstrated project management.
- Excellent verbal, writing and communication and editing skills.
- Social media content and campaign development and implementation experience, fluent in all associated technology tools from Facebook to Youtube.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Mailer Lite, and/or Outlook, and Web Design Programs.
- Adobe Creative Suite Design Tools and/or video editing is highly desirable.
- Digital marketing experience in effectively managing scalable campaigns in Google Ads and/or all social media advertising platforms.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing, advertising, direct and indirect sales distribution, management of digital marketing and/or PR.
- Helped shape the growth of digital offerings, expanded client base, and help guided organization growth.
- Managed the complete life cycle of projects and/or programs from schedule, concept design, development, and launch. (Online products, social media and/or video production.)
- Excellent problem solver, project planner and task manager.
- Highly technical – can speak and present relative to the tech requirements, recommendations, etc.
Lesley Smith Productions
Why Work Here?We currently work with a global client base providing distant healing, guidance and energy release from limiting beliefs and stored energetic trauma. Our specialty is providing relief and ongoing support practices for blocked and discouraged highly sensitive people (HSP), their family members, pets and/or life situations. We are highly successful in helping individuals/families find abundance, health and love in their lives. We are expanding our offerings and outreach to support individuals and groups through vlogs, focused podcasts, online group classes, support circles and product lines. We believe in equitable pay and compensation for the growth of our company and products and will be offering commission and increase in hourly pay as we develop our reach online.
We help individuals, families and make the world a better place! Position is part-time but more hours, pay and commission avail with growth.