- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lescombes Family Vineyards is looking for an experienced electrician to join our team.
Installs, maintains, and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery, equipment, and facility, following state and national electric codes, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other manufacturer specifications. Use hand tools, power tools, electrical and electronic test equipment to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair various machine components and systems. Maintains and installs conduit, power supply wiring, control wiring, and data communications wiring for newly installed machines and equipment, such as fillers, conveyors, closure machines, pumps, and other winery-related apparatus and performs other work as assigned.
This position will be required to travel to our other locations throughout the state to perform duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical requirements listed are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and key responsibilities of this position. Work conditions in certain areas of the vineyard, winery, bottling line, warehouse, and Tasting Room/Visitors Center are cold, wet, slippery, and/or noisy. Frequent walking, including over uneven ground and up and down stairs/ladders, and bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching are required.
Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs/ladders, bend, lift, twist, kneel, crouch, crawl, pull, push, carry, grasp, reach, and stoop as needed, sometimes for extended periods, and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds (may be aided).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of industrial equipment and facilities with related training or Completion of a four-year electrician apprentice program or Tech/Trade school Diploma in electrical or electronics.
- Ability to operate a variety of hand power tools and electrical test equipment.
- Thorough working knowledge of electrical systems, ability to use DVOM, ability to troubleshoot electrical systems/diagrams.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, hot water boilers, air compressors, and refrigeration equipment.
- Knowledge of filling machinery, closure machinery, labeling machinery, conveyor systems, mechanical systems, pneumatic systems, electric motors and controls, pumps, and other winery and production machines.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, diagrams, blueprints, sketches, operational manuals, and other manufacturer's specifications.
- High school Diploma or equivalent sufficient to perform math skills (maintaining inventory, comparing costs, motor load and conductor sizing monitoring budget etc.), English language skills (sufficient to communicate with supervisors and colleagues, to document repairs performed and communicate with vendors and suppliers without misunderstanding); basic reasoning skills (determine appropriate courses of action when more than one solution is available); good judgment.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Current NM drivers license
- NM EE98-J or equivalent
- Bottling/Canning line experience
Pay Range $25.00 - $35.00/hour
Lescombes Family Vineyards
Get fresh Experienced Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.