Senior IT Engineer
Les Olson Company Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Les Olson Company is the fastest growing and most capable technology service provider in the West. We do "I.T. the LOC Way". Our talented, passionate, and compassionate team is driving our continual growth and strong position in the market through superior service.
Les Olson Company strives every day to portray the importance of elevating people. We aspire to elevate our clients' businesses by delivering cutting-edge IT strategy, security, solutions, and support. Each Les Olson Company team member has a direct impact on the success of the local businesses we serve every day. We aim to elevate every team members' career- "customer success cannot happen without employee success". We believe strongly in developing from within, working with each employee to create a fulfilling career path and provide continuing education. Successful employees build a successful customer experience.
Our work environment promotes both growth and balance-- we encourage everyone to build meaningful, fulfilling paths- both professionally and personally. Les Olson Company offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, and a fun, collaborative work environment. At the end of the day, it is the people that matter most to us!
Who We Are Looking For
- 5 or more years of IT work experience
- Team-oriented, strong communicator
- Excellent customer-facing interaction
- Technical certifications in Windows Server environments
- Technical certification in VMware.
- Technical certification(s) in HP, Dell, EMC or other storage hardware
- Technical certifications in networking such as Cisco
- Knowledge of Unix system administration
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience configuring, maintaining and leveraging SAN and NAS hardware.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience implementing, troubleshooting and tuning virtual servers.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience implementing, troubleshooting and configuring VMware
- Experience in Microsoft O365 products cloud on hybrid migrations
- Experience with Project Management, application design and integration, and cloud computing (specifically Microsoft Azure)
- Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
- Strong working knowledge of switching and routing technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft O365 and Azure
- Valid Driver's License
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates
- Support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Develop and demonstrate expertise in a variety of client industry concepts, practices, and procedures
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide commercial advantage in a global marketplace
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that is always up and running
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Install and maintain network hardware and software
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
Job Type: Full-Time, M-F 8am 5pm
Check out our website: www.lesolson.com
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Les Olson Company
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Les Olson Company