- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Account ManagerWhat Makes this a Great Opportunity?
This is an opportunity to join a company whose commitment to excellence and innovative technology sets them apart from others in the tile and stone industry. This is your chance to be an integral part of a company whose cutting-edge products are best recognized among architects, designers, homebuilders, and contractors in the residential and commercial markets across the country. The pace of growth and innovative approach to design will fuel the organization’s impressive success as well as your own. If you are enjoy working in a creative and design focused environment while building customer relationships this role is for you!THE COMPANY
Lepley Recruiting Services is representing a leading importer and distributor of natural stone, quartz, and tile for residential and commercial applications. The strength of their global sourcing and national presence allows them to offer a deep inventory of the finest quality materials delivered when and where you need them, while their commitment to knowledge and relationships run deep. From the fabricators to the architects and designers, to the homeowners the goal is the same: an effortless customer experience for each and every one.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE POSITION
- Work with the Fabricators/Installers and local Kitchen and Bath Dealers to develop, specify, and secure sales.
- Focus will be to develop new client relationships while providing service and selling to existing clientele
- Drive revenue and profitability through focused efforts on sales, marketing, product mix, customer, and vendor relationships.
- Assist customers with product choices according to their specific needs and provide ongoing support to product distribution channel
- Prospecting of new clients by making phone contacts, scheduling appointments, and making presentations
- Grow sales with new business prospects as well as current customers.
- Ability to service the assigned sales area in person daily.
- Occasional regional travel required to service extended territories.
- Build/Maintain relationships with fabricators/installers and local Kitchen & Bath dealers.
- Responsible for pro-actively generating appointments with both customers and prospects.
- In-person visits to customers.
- Close deals and work together with personnel to submit orders.
- Assist dealers such as fabricators and distributors with the sales and ordering process.
- Achieve or exceed all established sales goals monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Provide feedback and scheduled reports to management as indicated.
- Attend and participate in special events and trade-shows as required by management.
- Assist clients in selecting materials for their overall project(s).
- Help coordinate marketing and outreach efforts to architects, designers, homebuilders, and the general public through various channels.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner and as required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned, including showroom coverage on an as-needed basis.
- Travel required to meet with clients
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must demonstrate sales skills in a high-end, fast-paced, goal oriented, sales environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Ability to seek out new clients by attending industry events and functions.
- Must be self-driven, organized, and detailed oriented.
- Natural Stone sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrate design skills and architectural knowledge.
- Bachelors degree in related industry preferred
- Sales experience in industry (architectural, design, or construction)
- An established book of business is a big plus.
- Comfortable working independently
- High work ethic and professionalism
- Present, promote and sell products using persuasive techniques to existing and prospective customers
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive long-term business and customer relationships
- Extremely dynamic and resourceful, engaging with positive energy and efficiency.
The compensation package includes a base salary, uncapped commission structure, full benefits.
Lepley Recruiting Services
AddressSan Diego, CA
Get fresh Senior Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.