Leading the LED Industry Since 1992.
Leotek Electronics USA LLC., located in California's Silicon Valley since 1997, has been celebrated for over twenty years as a leading LED lighting manufacturer and is globally recognized as a pioneer in light-emitting diode technology. With millions of LED products installed worldwide, Leotek offers a substantial history of proven performance. The company manufactures innovative LED lighting products for applications encompassing traffic and transit, street and area, petroleum, convenience, grocery and retail stores.
Leotek is committed to developing emerging solid-state technology that offers greater longevity and environmental viability than traditional lighting sources, while reducing energy consumption and maintenance costs. In 2007, Leotek was acquired by Lite-On Group, a multi-billion dollar electronics manufacturing conglomerate.
Our Company is located in San Jose and is now seeking talent to join our company.
The Production Material Control position supervises, establishes and coordinates the production schedules in a factory environment. Ensures the flow of materials, parts and assemblies between or within departments. Will be familiar with a variety of the material control concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude will be expected.
- Plan and manages production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of all customer orders.
- Responsible for the analysis of sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Completes shipping information and delivery date input.
- Order floor stock with shelf life material for production.
- Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues.
- Will perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with purchasing, expediting, MRP/ ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing safety practices and MS Office applications.
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a must
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- 4-year degree preferred
- Technical Capacity
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position and mainly work in front of the computer. 40 hours per week.
Occasional travel and evening/weekend work for customer events
Leotek Electronics USA LLC has work environment that promotes diversity, equal opportunity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to its talents.