Leos Sewer & Drain Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leo’s Sewer and Drain
Provides effective installation, troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance of HVAC and refrigeration systems. Full time and Part time available flexible hours. Compensation negotiable.
- Initiate, plan, schedule and complete projects concerning repair, replacement, and improvement projects of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Perform HVAC and refrigeration preventative maintenance as required.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain refrigeration equipment systems.
- Proactively collaborate with customers and other trades shops to complete projects, preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Facilitate needs of plumbing department to acquire permits and pass inspection as needed on water heater repairs or replacement.
- Respond to after-hours emergency calls when scheduled on call duty.
o Promote a culture of safety and environmental protection by working in a safe manner; immediately reporting unsafe situations and accidents; following company procedures; and participating in appropriate safety training.
o Perform other duties as assigned.
High School/GED diploma plus a minimum of 1 years of related experience. Possess Mechanic IV License. Working knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration systems; proficient with computer software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel; excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to think critically and solve problems; good judgment, organizational and customer service skills; ability to operate standard office equipment and small hand tools. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is insurable by company motor vehicle insurance carrier. Physical requirements include finger and wrist dexterity and hand/eye coordination to perform keyboard functions; moderate physical effort; walking, standing, carrying of loads up and down stairs, kneeling, bending, crawling, and crouching, pushing and/or pulling; must work outdoors in all weather conditions; exposure to noisy or dusty conditions, mechanical, electrical and/or other hazards chemicals and solvents.
HVAC and plumbing knowledge or experience
Leos Sewer & DrainWhy Work Here?
Family atmosphere, Great Boss, Benefits and Grow with our Company
Locally owned business. The boss has experience and is willing to share his knowledge and allow you to grow with our company.