Leopard Solutions, a premier provider of Law Firm information is looking for experienced research analyst to research and update extensive database of attorney information. This is an independent contractor, 1099 position.
- Previous law firm experience/knowledge is preferred
- Candidates must have a fast computer with reliable internet connection, and Microsoft Excel 2010 or greater.
- All equipment, tools and supplies must be provided by the contractor.
- strong attention to detail
- Work quickly and accurately to meet daily quotas
- Candidate must have excellent typing and computer skills. Must be able to search the web and navigate through law firm websites.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Manage duplicate records
- Identify and define opportunities for process improvements