Leonelli Taberna New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Takes guest orders and provides efficient delivery of hot/cold beverages and food items to customer’s specifications
• Provides service to Streetside Dining tables.
• Operates Point of Sale terminals, and process cash and credit card transactions.
• Responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of coffee machines, service & guest areas, and maintain cleanliness of
restaurant shared spaces.
• Responsible for maintaining a Safe & Comfortable work environment by following the Health & Safety Protocols of the restaurant
• Assigned tasks may change daily with managers discretion.
• Has at least 1 year of work experience, preferably in food service retail role.
• Applicants must be customer service oriented, friendly and outgoing, hardworking, team oriented, and have the ability to
multitask with detail.
• Passion for hospitality, food and coffee a must!
• Excellent steaming and latte art experience is a plus.
• We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
• The bakery is open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner services. Open availability is preferred, however flexible scheduling
We are a team of hospitality professionals committed to creating extraordinary experiences for our guests and staff. Our mission is to operate a financially responsible organization in an environment where work feels good.
RESPECT for our team, guests, partners, purveyors and our environment.
EMPOWER our staff to think and act on their own with a Sense of Urgency.
PRIDE ourselves in providing generous hospitality, distinctive cuisine and exceptional service.
MENTOR, we encourage personal and professional Development.
EMBRACE the daily challenge and have fun. We are all in this together!
What we offer:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym Membership Discounts
• ZipCar Rental Discounts
• Family Meal Provided
• On site Educational Classes
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions on investhospitality.com/jobs
INVEST Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, INVEST Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Employee must maintain the confidentiality of all company and customer information and must not discuss such matters outside of INVEST Hospitality, LLC. Tact and discretion must be used in all dealings with all customers and potential customers to maintain a positive image INVEST Hospitality, LLC.
East 27th StreetNew York, NY