New England based hair transplant practice is looking for a dedicated, hard-working Medical Receptionist. We’re looking for a professional who believes that patients should be treated as people rather than numbers in a file, and who understands the value of compassionate service. Full time potential Monday - Friday working for a practice with more than 30 years of experience in cosmetic surgery.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and medical information.
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
- Keeps medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
- Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments.
- Process payments from patients.