Retail Automotive Parts Sales Associate-**Sign-On Bonus**
Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories Manassas, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Leonard, character counts! Our entire team is focused and holds itself accountable for four basic objectives. They are:
- Accelerate Revenue Growth
- Significant Profit Growth
- Improved Customer Service
- Continuous Improvement
The Leonard Retail Automotive Parts Sales Associate is passionate about all sales activities and sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing comprehensive and detailed product information.
Responsibilities include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, assisting in display of merchandise and organizing the selling floor and stock areas. Mechanical ability and aptitude are needed to understand the product lines being sold as well as to assist customers.
The ideal candidate will process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash and store or other credit cards and must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally. A professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the store's commitment to our customers is a must. The chosen applicant will develop extensive product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets and attending training classes to communicate products effectively to the customer. They also stay current with promotional events and sales.
This position requires the availability to work a variety of hours, which will include early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays.
What skills does the job require?
- Mechanical ability and aptitude
- Prior knowledge of aftermarket auto and truck parts & accessories
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficient in verbal and written English language
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management
- Great telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders
- Strong customer service focus
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- High school diploma or equivalent
Nice to Haves:
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- College Degree
What does Leonard Offer?
- Paid training and internal career advancement opportunities
- A competitive benefits package that includes: Health, vision, dental, life, legal, and pet insurance.
- 401K with a company match.
Continuous training and growth opportunities to build your career with Leonard
Who is Leonard?
Leonard is a privately-owned retailer, manufacturer, and distribution business whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and aftermarket truck accessories. We currently serve residential, commercial and government customers throughout the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee and are expanding rapidly in the South East!
Great Things are Happening at Leonard!
With 58 locations throughout the southeast to serve your needs, Leonard remains committed to old fashioned, look you in the eye and shake your hand type of service. Our experienced and dedicated Team Members stand ready to exceed your expectations while providing quality products and services to meet your needs.
Leonard Buildings and Truck AccessoriesWhy Work Here?
Great things are happening at Leonard!! We would love to have you on our team!
Since 1963, Leonard has been synonymous with quality products and unique offerings that include: Storage Sheds that are manufactured right here in North Carolina, Trailers that are manufactured in the USA to meet every function and need including utility, cargo, equipment and dump trailers, Truck Covers that will meet your personal or work needs. Leonard is the #1 LEER dealer in the United States, and Truck Accessories that offer fit, function and style to ensure your truck is ready for work and stands out in the crowd. With 58 locations throughout the southeast to serve your needs, Leonard remains committed to old fashioned, look you in the eye and shake your hand type of service. Our experienced and dedicated Team Members stand ready to exceed your expectations while providing quality products and services to meet your needs.
8136 Sudley RoadManassas, VA
RetailView all jobs at Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories