Insurance Associate/Service Representative (Major Bank)
Leonard Anthony Billings, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Len Pierre
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our major banking clients is looking for an Insurance Associate/Service Representative (Major Bank)
Length: Contract term is 6 months with a possibility of extension
Location: Billings, Montana USA – Onsite
LOB: Transportation Finance
This associate will provide day-to-day delivery of critical lending operations processes including loan administration and servicing activities. They will also support the execution of Insurance tracking, service requests, administrative activities and processes and fulfillment of stakeholders inquiries/requests within relevant service level agreements. Note that lending operations includes specialized operations processes and activities for leasing and/or commercial lending products.
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures.
• Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
• Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
• Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures.
• Performs administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information.
• Data enters, reviews and verifies loan information and documentation for processing and/or further handling.
• Manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
• Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
• Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
• Collaborates in development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
• Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees
Must-Have Skills Include:
• 2+ years of experience as a servicing analyst
• Experience processing and interpreting loan/lending documentation
• Experience processing and interpreting commercial lending products/documentation
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, excel)
• Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of Bank
Nice to have skills:
• Previous experience working with Bank systems is a BIG plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, no discipline
• Verbal & written communication skills.
• Organization skills.
• Collaboration & team skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Leonard Anthony