Partner Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Identify as well as continuously supervise and develop a network of regional sales partners and distributors in the USA
- Accompany the onboarding of new partners and build a successful relationship
- Organize and supervise the online training for our sales partners and implement the HornetSecurity partner program
- Conclude partner business plans and always keep an eye on the successful development of your sales partners and distributions
- Participate at fairs and partner events and present HornetSecurity solutions
- Create relevant forecasts and define concrete measures to ensure targets in Washington are achieved
- Work internally with teams such as Sales or Marketing.
- Externally represent the company as a personal contact person.
- Solid IT knowledge through education, academic studies or a comparable qualification. Ideally in the area of IT security or cloud services
- Min 5 years of professional experience in the field of IT and a strong understanding of complex IT solutions and business processes.
- Relevant experience in dealing with sales partners and distributors in Washington area, and have been able to successfully develop partners strategically and economically.
- Strong communication skills, competent and confident in dealing with partners and customers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills to build trust with each customer
- Passionate, driven and motivated to achieve or exceed quarterly goals
- Organized and sets priorities to achieve success in the job and for the company
- Offer high willingness to travel
Leona Newell Consulting
BusinessView all jobs at Leona Newell Consulting