If you’re looking to break into the industry, or if you are looking for your next great position we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new sales in prospective accounts
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of business operation processes
- Communicate in a one on one based sales environment with potential customers
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Advancement Potential, Advancement, and pay are based on an individual’s performance
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee Awards and Recognition
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Discipline to maintain high volume work
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
You are so bright, people mistake you for the Greek god Apollo.
- You’re so great at multitasking, you’re reading this while juggling.
- You’re so self-motivated, your application is half-submitted and you haven’t even gotten to the requirements yet!
- You love detail, you crush deadlines, you organize like a Trapper Keeper and switch gears like Steve McQueen at Le Mans. Discrete like Bond, professional like Jobs, and the kind of humor that means you understand why a job description should be fun to read.
That’s you, and you’ll be showing off your ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance by reacting with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and taking effective action without having to know the total picture. Sound fun? Sound challenging? Want to bring donuts for the staff each morning? Okay, fine, that last one’s not required, but you can’t blame us for taking a shot.
Persons with Experience in following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager.