Leon Management Group is experiencing growth in our products and services which has created an opening for an entry-level Sales Agent with experience in communication, customer service or hospitality.
Some of the essential functions of this position include:
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
- Works to develop business-relevant solutions for clients.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
- Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
- We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support
- We are committed to our teams and actively promote from within-all current managers have been promoted from within from sales rep positions
- Advancement and compensation are based upon an individual's performance
- Receive thorough training on our clients' products as well as successful sales techniques unique to our industry
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to close deals
- Competitive, driven, strong work ethic, and motivated to succeed
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager.