- Providing the assist, we pass you the ball and you score the goal. Following a training program, you will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career.
- The “let’s try it” attitude. Taking intelligent risks. Seeing opportunities, rather than obstacles.
- Going the extra mile for our clients and coworkers.
- Celebrating success and rewarding hard-workers with compensation that matches your effort.
- Hiring awesome people like you.
- Meeting new people and building relationships, you are the social butterfly.
- Being the life of the party and the office; first to arrive, last to leave.
- The finer things in life and picking up the tab at the bar.
- Making lifelong friends on airplanes.
- Winning. The victory is even sweeter when you share it with your team.
An Entry Level - Business Development Rep is what we call a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. They provide an essential function to our customers. Our reps think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ needs. They build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Advancement Potential, Advancement, and pay are based on an individual’s performance
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee Awards and Recognition
As an Entry Level - Business Development Rep - Sales and Marketing, your main responsibility is to uncover new business by engaging with clients.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager.