Leon Enterprise, Inc, has an opening for a Brand Marketing Consultant on behalf of our client, a leader in the office supply sector. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses.
In this entry level role, the Brand Marketing Consultant will use their natural enthusiasm to assist the business marketing division & client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall marketing plan.
Main Responsibilities of the Brand Marketing Consultant include:
- Executing business merchandising & promotional marketing plans and operational functions to company standards.
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management.
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards for each customized Business client acquisition
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion.
- Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires.
- Applying knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
Qualifications of the Brand Marketing Consultant:
- College degree in sales, marketing, communications, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply).
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, advertising, event, or retail related settings an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience for this assistant role.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers.
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn.