HIRING ASAP | CSR & SALES REPS
Leomhann Enterprises is looking for a highly motivated, creative, innovative, competitive, hard-working, and FUN hard-working candidates to help us give our customers the ultimate customer experience.
Entry Level Customer Service Rep Job Duties:
- Customer Service (Retention & Acquisition)
- Work in Team Environment
- College degree or high school diploma
- One year customer service experience (may include call center, hospitality, retail, etc.), either by phone or face to face
- Effective listening and communication skills and the ability to interact with external and/or internal customers in a professional, courteous and empathetic manner
- Ability to build trust and loyalty with customers, handle confidential information and act with integrity at all times
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Travel opportunities
- Daily team development activities
- Awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!
Leomhann Enterprises, we believe in developing our people and are very passionate about finding their hidden potential. Amongst our competitive, performance-based structure, our team members create an environment like no other.
Why Work Here?Leomhann Enterprises is a top-performing consulting firm. Leomhann Enterprises, we believe in developing our people and are very passionate about finding their hidden potential. Amongst our competitive, performance-based structure, our team members create an environment like no other.
DEVELOPMENT, COACHING, GROWTH. OUTSTANDING TEAM ENVIRONMENT