Entry-Level Customer Service & Sales - Not A Call Center
Leomhann Enterprises is a consulting firm located in Downtown Cleveland and we are currently looking for highly motivated, creative, innovative, competitive, and FUN hard-working candidates to help us give our customers an ultimate customer experience.
Entry-Level Customer Service & Sales Job Duties:
- Ability to navigate through applications including Salesforce
- Ability to work and respond to customer issues/complaints
- Provide assistance to new customers
- Up-sell to existing eligible customers
- Respond to customer requests in a timely fashion
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service (Retention & Acquisition)
- Work in Team Environment
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Adhere to compliance regulations
- College degree or high school diploma
- One year customer service experience (may include call center, hospitality, retail, etc.), either by phone or face to face
- Effective listening and communication skills and the ability to interact with external and/or internal customers in a professional, courteous and empathetic manner
- Ability to build trust and loyalty with customers, handle confidential information and act with integrity at all times
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Sponsored lunch parties
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Apply today and the HR Team will contact YOU soon!
We conduct a background check on all new hires.
Leomhann Enterprises, we believe in developing our people and are very passionate about finding their hidden potential. Amongst our competitive, performance-based structure, our team members create an environment like no other.