Project Management Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leo Tech LLC is a certified woman-owned small business started in 2015 by Melody Vansandt. She has over 24 years of experience working as a Defense Contractor, Consultant and has held positions as Director of Pricing, Contracts Manager, Program Manager, and EVM Manager.
After decades of hard work in contracting and program management, she realized she wanted to form a company that genuinely cared for its customers and employees. Her goal since then has been to treat her customers and employees the way she would want to be treated. She has learned what does and doesn't work through personal experience, and she never wants to be a President/CEO who doesn't know her people.
She encourages employees to reach out to her if they ever want or need to; therefore, she keeps her cell phone number in her email signature. She wants Leo Tech to feel like a family and for everybody to reach their full potential. She wants to empower employees and help them succeed in their professional and personal lives - She never wants to limit an individual's growth. There are endless possibilities and opportunities for success when people work together toward a common goal and do so in an honorable and compassionate way.
Leo Tech's leadership has over 25 years of invaluable experience serving in geographical locations worldwide. Leo Tech has been a Prime Contractor on all 25+ contracts awarded since its' inception. Our Corporate and Personal Experience illustrates our capability of responding effectively and efficiently to all mission requirements and contingencies.
What we offer:
Knowing that the employees are the lifeblood and why Leo Tech exists, we offer full-time employees many benefits that other companies may not. Including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, Critical Care, Accident, and Voluntary life insurance. We have also worked with our vendors to offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Will and Legal document center, Identity theft kit, and beneficiary support to help cope with the death of a loved one, included in our benefits. We also have a 401K plan for employees to contribute. All full-time employees also receive eleven paid Government holidays per year. Employees earn or accrue 80 hours of vacation a year .
*** Position is contingent on contract award***
*** Position may require Covid Vaccination***
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
To provide administrative support and technical services. These services include performing these functions and the independent assessment of these functions and may consist of special projects involving multiple disciplines and offices.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support for OSMA document management systems, including, but not limited to, Office 365 Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Webex, and Box. Support includes user assistance with documented procedures and processes
- Performing document management activities such as coordinating period clean-up of documents and reviewing documents for adherence to proper naming conventions and standards.
- Understand records management principles and support all aspects of organizational records management.
- IT Purchasing In accordance with customer IT Purchasing Guidance, will prepare and present the documentation needed for Government IT purchases that may include IT services equipment, materials, hardware, software, license renewals, and media through an Agency Enterprise Contract when appropriate.
- Provide purchase support to the IT purchase process to ensure adherence to customer supply chain risk management (SCRM) and other Agency requirements.
- Work with software/hardware owners to identify and document requirements, assess vendors, obtain and evaluate quotes, validate licenses and perform other activities associated with completing a purchase.
- Maintain licensing information for software.
- IT purchases support shall be limited to Baseline/IDIQ Task Areas, and approval from the Government will be obtained and approved for all IT purchases.
- Comply with NPD 2800.1 (Managing Information Technology) and NPR 2800.2 (Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility) and shall adhere to the evolving guidance provided by the GRC IT purchasing team and approved by the Contracting Officer's Representative.
- Support customer's compliance with Federal Regulations on Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), which requires the customer to assess the vulnerability of the IT systems to cyber-espionage and sabotage.
- Obtain clearance through customer's Request for Investigation (RFI) process for items not on the Agency's Assessed and Cleared List (ACL) before purchasing.
- Develop detailed project plans.
- Manage information technology projects or system activities.
- Participate in staffing decisions.
- Assign duties or work schedules to employees.
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Coordinate resource procurement activities.
- Develop operating strategies, plans, or procedures.
- Discuss business strategies, practices, or policies with managers.
- Gather organizational performance information.
- Manage construction activities.
- Manage operations, research, or logistics projects.
- Monitor flow of cash or other resources.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Prepare operational reports or records.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Present work to clients for approval.
- Report information to managers or other personnel.
- Select resources needed to accomplish tasks.
- Supervise information technology personnel.
2 or more years' experience working in Project Management
- Active Security Clearance
Leo Tech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Leo Tech, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Leo Tech, LLC