Administrative Assistant II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leo Tech LLC is a certified woman-owned small business started in 2015 by Melody Vansandt. She has over 24 years of experience working as a Defense Contractor, Consultant and has held positions as Director of Pricing, Contracts Manager, Program Manager, and EVM Manager.
After decades of hard work in contracting and program management, she realized she wanted to form a company that genuinely cared for its customers and employees. Her goal since then has been to treat her customers and employees the way she would want to be treated. She has learned what does and doesn't work through personal experience, and she never wants to be a President/CEO who doesn't know her people.
She encourages employees to reach out to her if they ever want or need to; therefore, she keeps her cell phone number in her email signature. She wants Leo Tech to feel like a family and for everybody to reach their full potential. She wants to empower employees and help them succeed in their professional and personal lives - She never wants to limit an individual's growth. There are endless possibilities and opportunities for success when people work together toward a common goal and do so in an honorable and compassionate way.
Leo Tech's leadership has over 25 years of invaluable experience serving in geographical locations worldwide. Leo Tech has been a Prime Contractor on all 25+ contracts awarded since its' inception. Our Corporate and Personal Experience illustrates our capability of responding effectively and efficiently to all mission requirements and contingencies.
What we offer:
Knowing that the employees are the lifeblood and why Leo Tech exists, we offer full-time employees many benefits that other companies may not. Including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, Critical Care, Accident, and Voluntary life insurance. We have also worked with our vendors to offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Will and Legal document center, Identity theft kit, and beneficiary support to help cope with the death of a loved one, included in our benefits. We also have a 401K plan for employees to contribute. All full-time employees also receive eleven paid Government holidays per year. Employees earn or accrue 80 hours of vacation a year
*** Position is contingent on contract award***
*** Position may require Covid Vaccination***
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II
Provide administration support and technical services. These services include performing these functions and the independent assessment of these functions and may consist of special projects involving multiple disciplines and offices.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administrative Assistant/Specialist.
- A clerical person assists an engineer or a technician in record keeping, timekeeping, job control, cost control, and report and correspondence production.
- May handle more complex office responsibilities such as conducting research, preparing statistical reports, training employees, and hiring and supervising clerical staff.
- Provide administrative support for engineers/ scientists and administer job tracking.
- This position requires experience using automation tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Provides administrative-technical and clerical tasks supporting a program manager assigned to the contract.
- Provides a broad range of administrative support, including travel arrangements, purchasing, correspondence control/filing, time/attendance administration, and telephone support.
- Works independently or as a team member on a special assignment.
- Prepares various reports, composing and/or editing data submitted by functional personnel.
- Prepares and manages correspondence; maintains calendars; Uses a variety of automated systems to track correspondence, travel documents, information.
- Makes travel arrangements using the contractor's guidelines and the limits of the GSA travel and per diem restrictions.
- Maintains a suspense log or urgent contract action items requiring reports are met and submitted within the designated time frames.
- High School Diploma or greater
- two (2) years of related work experience are required
Leo Tech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Leo Tech, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Leo Tech, LLC