Registered Nurse (RN, Psychiatric Residential Care)- Full-Time or Part Time
- $35 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance
Explore a different area of healthcare! We have immediate openings and flexible schedules!
Who we are: Leo A. Hoffmann Center is a nonprofit Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF). We provide treatment to adolescent males (11-17 years) with complex mental health conditions. PRTF's are more intensive than other services, such as residential treatment or day treatment, but less medically intensive than a psychiatric hospital. Every client has an individualized plan of care based on all aspects of the individual's situation.
What we offer:
- Great benefits including employer paid health, dental, and life insurance!
- Competitive paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Flexible hours
- The chance to make a difference in someone's life!
What we're looking for: Leo A. Hoffmann is seeking full time or part time Registered Nurses for evening and weekend shifts. This position is responsible for coordinating the day to day medical concerns of all clients, communication with treatment staff regarding client symptoms and possible recommendations, as well as facilitating licensing requirements for medical care of clients.
Starting Pay: $34.83/hour
- Assess and monitor physical and mental health needs of all clients
- Coordinate ongoing medical services to clients
- Coordinate and/or administer medication for clients
- Assist the agency psychiatrist and facilitate client's psychiatric care
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with plan of care
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Current RN license in good standing in the state of Minnesota
- Preferred specialized training or two years experience in treating mentally disturbed individuals
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Leo A. Hoffmann Center, IncSaint Peter, MN
Get fresh Registered Nurse (RN, Psychiatric Residential Care)- Full-Time or Part Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.