Customer Care Specialist I
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Lenze is a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical drives, motion control and automation technology - offering products, drive solutions, complete automation systems, and engineering services and tools from one single source. We accommodate support to the customer throughout the entire machine development process – from the control system to the drive shaft, from the initial idea to after-sales.
Our products can be found in many industries, including automotive, packaging, material handling and logistics, robotics, and commercial equipment (pumps/fans). A global network of distributors and representatives makes Lenze Americas perfectly positioned to meet the motion control needs of customers worldwide. Lenze Americas, the American subsidiary of Lenze SE of Germany, is headquartered in Uxbridge, Massachusetts; corporate global headquarters are in Hamelin, Germany.
Position Summary: The Customer Care Specialist I contributes to the growth of Lenze Americas by providing premium customer service and acts as a member of a headquarter-based team to ensure all customer support issues are handled professionally and in a timely manner. This includes all activities prior to receiving an order and after a customer receives our products.
Position Title: Customer Care Specialist I
Location: Uxbridge, MA (hybrid- 4 days in office)
Potential Earnings: Dependent on experience and location
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide phone-based support
- Accurately and swiftly process and complete customer orders, quotes, change orders, RGAs, emails and inquires by phone.
- Respond in a timely manner to phone and email requests; timeframes determined by the Supervisor.
- Utilize ERP SAP to provide accurate data to our customers.
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns using established procedures, follow all established processes and provide input for improvements.
- Use catalogs, on-line databases, training materials, etc. to cross reference products to meet customer order requirements.
- Make suggestions for alternative products when items are not readily available.
- Alert sales management when customers may be in jeopardy.
- Interface with order management, supply chain, product management and the technical teams to ensure timely answers for our customers.
- Attend and contribute to all training classes and materials.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED Required
- College degree beneficial
- 2 Years customer service experience
- Computer basics required (Windows, Excel, Word, Email, internet)
- SAP experience preferred or other ERP
- Ability to manage customer expectations where difficulties exist without alienating the customer.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think “outside the box” to help provide solutions to the customer
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Great team player
- High attention to detail and very organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to follow up on issues that are left outstanding
Competitive Company Benefits:
- BCBS medical and dental, vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Up to 3 weeks of PTO and company paid holidays
- Clean environment...and much more!
Lenze is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Lenze AmericasUxbridge, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.