- $65 to $80 Hourly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Lenus is looking for a Web Designer
Are you a talented Web Designer ready to revolutionize the digital landscape for holistic health coaches throughout the United States?
Blend your creative prowess with technical excellence as you lead the charge in transforming web design for our coaches at Lenus. Through the creation of modern, engaging websites and the cultivation of strong client relationships, you can play an integral role in our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a Web Designer who can combine their creativity with technical skills in order to design and develop websites for our coaches. An ideal candidate has an eye for modern design style, effortlessly builds and sustains good relationships with others, and has a professional background in designing and developing websites. You understand that great web design is not only about creating beautiful designs but just as much about specifically designing to cater towards a target audience to improve the overall website objective. Furthermore, a Web Designer at Lenus is a social creature who enjoys being in the office with the team and values spending time creating bonds - both with our colleagues and our coaches.
The position is entirely new in our sunny Irvine office in California, just a stonecast away from the Irvine Spectrum Center. Primarily on-site, with a flexibility to work from home a couple of days a week.
Take responsibility of full cycle of website development, from idea to delivery:
- Create new and innovative concepts for fitness/holistic health-related websites
- Create client's visual identities based on coaches' brand identity
- Design and develop websites
- Actively manage a portfolio of clients:
- Work closely with our coaches on different steps of the process to include their needs and ideas in your design
- Create and design assets from scratch (logos, page covers, etc ...)
- Design and build landing pages
- Create good bonds with the coaches and provide them with creative ideas and professional advice on bringing their brand to the next level
- Collaborate with other departments (marketing, CRO, Inbound Sales) to look for ways for optimizing the conversions of the websites
- 3+ years of full time experience working in the field of graphic design, web design and web development
- Solid experience working with WordPress and page builders like Elementor - these are the technologies we use every day. If you have been using other technologies but you are open to and have no issue switching to these two - feel free to apply too!
- Experience working with Adobe suite and Figma
- Hands on experience with working with clients
- An eye for aesthetics, composition and details
- Ability to multitask and handle a variety of projects simultaneously
"We encourage you to apply even if you don't tick all the boxes"
You will be working as a Web Designer as part of our US Growth Team. The Growth Team consists of Brand Marketing Specialists, Paid Marketing Specialists, Web Designers and Growth Specialists. As part of the Growth Team you will be contributing to growing our top coaches in collaboration with the rest of the team. We are a group of young-spirited individuals that are all very passionate about our job and the industry. We value giving honest and constructive feedback to each other, in order to create the best possible outcome for our partner and to constantly learn and improve professionally.
We plan team events every other month. Currently we are looking into going to a pasta making class.
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary range: $65.000 - $80.000
- 20 Days of PTO + 11 Paid Company Holidays
- 401k Plan & Health Insurance
- A Macbook and other hardware to support you in your daily work
- Development feedback cycle with quarterly check-ins
- The culture - being recognised when you walk into the office. Your colleagues genuinely care about you
- Team events and monthly social events in all our offices
- Focus on mental well-being with our team wellness workshops and in-house Mindful Mondays session
- Delicious office snacks and drinks
- Pet-friendly office
We'll be going through applications frequently, so if this sounds like a great opportunity for you, hit apply, add your CV and portfolio and our talent team will be in touch with you. Please note that applications without a portfolio will not be taken into consideration. If you have questions about the position or the team you are welcome to reach out to our Growth Specialist, Alexander Hjort at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application.
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health and innovation expertise.
We're inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies, but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Southern California & beyond.
The job offer will be contingent upon a completion of a satisfactory background check
Lenus eHealthIrvine, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.