Web Designer (NYC)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Could you see yourself thriving in a dynamic global culture, working on big and innovative projects that propel the Lenus brand toward an impactful vision of making the world a happier and healthier place? Then this could be the dream job you've been looking for.
Who are we looking for? 🔍
We are looking for a Web Designer who can combine their creativity with technical skills in order to design and develop websites for our coaches. An ideal candidate has an eye for modern design style, effortlessly builds and sustains good relationships with others, and has a professional background in designing and developing websites. Furthermore, a Web Designer at Lenus is a social creature who enjoys being in the office with the team and values spending time creating bonds - both at work, but also during team events.
The position is primarily on-site, with an opportunity to work from home from time to time. We are currently located in a modern office space in the heart of New York (Manhattan).
What you're going to do: 🙌
Take responsibility of full cycle of website development, from idea to delivery:
- Create new and innovative concepts for fitness-related websites
- Create client's visual identities based on coaches' brand identity
- Design and develop websites
- Actively manage a portfolio of clients:
- Work closely with our coaches on different steps of the process to include their needs and ideas in your design
- Create and design assets from scratch (logos, page covers, etc ...)
- Create good bonds with the coaches and provide them with creative ideas and professional advice on bringing their brand to the next level
- Collaborate with other departments (marketing, CRO, Inbound Sales) to look for ways for optimizing the conversions of the websites
What qualifications and experience we imagine you have: 😎
- 3+ years of full time experience working in the field of graphic design, web design and web development;
- Solid experience working with WordPress and page builders like Elementor - these are the technologies we use every day. If you have been using other technologies but you are open to and have no issue switching to these two - feel free to apply too!;
- Experience with front-end development (HTML, CSS);
- Experience working with Adobe suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro;
- Hands on experience with working with clients;
- An eye for aesthetics, composition and details;
- Ability to multitask and handle a variety of projects simultaneously
Insider Benefits 🦾
Aside from the opportunity to work with incredibly talented people, joining the Lenus team means being a part of a team where positive vibes are constant and no two days are alike. Though we value the headspace to get things done, we genuinely enjoy spending time with each other.
Join us on our trailblazing adventure and experience the following benefits:
- An opportunity to work with fitness-related professionals and choose your own projects
- A lot of freedom regarding your creativity and design delivery
- Flexible working hours
- Salary range between $70,000–$75,000 a year depending on experience.
- Central office location in Manhattan (WeWork, 575 5th Ave, New York, NY 10017)
- A fast growing, engaging, young-spirited, and informal work environment with over 350 dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Experiential social events & a great company culture
- Delicious office snacks and drinks, and a nourishing lunch daily!
- MacBook Pro or tech equipment of your choice
Our Journey from Scale-Up to Unicorn 🚀
Lenus is the world's leading health-tech platform in pursuit of global health & happiness!
We provide the world's leading & next generation coaches, including fitness experts, nutritionists, athletes, mindset & habit coaches, with the platform and tools to provide a greater number of people with access to the expertise they need to live happier and healthier lives.
Using the Lenus all-in-one platform, coaches can efficiently manage their clients, even as their business scales significantly. They can create tailored and effective meal and workout plans, as well as personalized habit and mindset coaching programs, based on the individual needs of their clients.
In 2021, Lenus received the largest series A funding round in Denmark's history. The company has grown from 5 to 350 employees with plans to grow towards 750 employees and expand into 7 new countries in 2022. Lenus is growing at a rate of 3X year on year, while strategically leading the way in health-tech innovation to fuel happier and healthier lives around the world.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, and Los Angeles.
Is this opportunity calling you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Please submit your application along with a CV and a portfolio describing why you're the one we are looking for.
Applications without the portfolio will not be taken into consideration.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Lenus eHealth