- Expired: May 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
See our websites for a more detailed company overview.
Our long-time "bookkeeper" of 34 years has announced her retirement (yes, that was her job title when she started with us in 1998; her predecessor was with us for 38 years). We will be creating two positions to fill this role - an HR Manager and a Financial Controller. These are critical, manager level positions that will work directly with company ownership.
The Controller position may be suitable for an emerging talent or an experienced veteran. This position will work closely with company Ownership.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate all accounting operations including accounts receivable (including billing & collections), accounts payable, payroll and payroll-related taxes, cash management and maintenance of the General Ledger
- Month-end close processes including preparation of the month-end financial statements for each department together with the month-end financial report for the management team
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and detailed analysis on various accounts
- Annual budget - work closely with management team on the development and review of department level budgets
- Coordinate the annual audit with an external accounting firm
- Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and develop a metric/measurement process to hold business units accountable, and minimize financial chargebacks
- 401k Administration and oversight
- Analyze business unit performance to understand and explain key drivers of variance to budget
- Maintain capital budget and fixed asset management
- Review and recommend revisions of finance & accounting policies
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and 5+ years of accounting experience with 2+ years of experience managing people (CPA or MBA is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills
Our full benefits package includes:
- Health Care (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401K plan (with match and profit sharing)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Disability (Short term and long term)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Wellness Resources
- Free Clinic for employees and dependents
Lensing Building Specialties
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Lensing Building Specialties