The QA will be responsible for the set up and maintenance of test environments, creating and executing test cases for different projects. The QA will also document bug reports
• Work with stake holder and development team when reviewing requirements and UI flows in order to understand use cases and functionality and then prepare new test cases accordingly
• Write test plans and test cases for both web and mobile applications
• Conduct tests cases against various development environments (DEV/QA/UAT/PROD)
• Report all the failed test cases as bugs and retest them once they are fixed
• Identify features & workflows as candidate for automation
• Experience in software testing methodologies, both manual and automated
• Familiarity with automated testing tools (Selenium is preferred, Appium is a plus)
• Hands on SQL experience
• Experience in an Object Oriented Language (C#, Java, etc...); C# experience preferred
• Experience in testing iOS and Android platforms
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience using workflow and project management/ collaboration tools
• Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
• Organized, detail-oriented, accurate and thorough
• Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment
• BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 1-4 years in Web QA/ Testing environment
• Experience working in .NET framework.
• Experience using automated testing framework
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Desire to engage in challenging assignments
• On-going training and development
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Life Insurance
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled
Lenox/WesLend Financial Mortgage Corp
Why Work Here?3) At Lenox/ WesLend you are family and we will empower you to grow and put you on an accelerated path to career advancement . We are looking to dramatically increase our Team, due to overwhelming demand. We know that good people are at the heart of our success. Lenox/WesLend Financial Mortgage is licensed in 40 states, with over 20 years of experience in retail and wholesale business channels, as well as servicing. Our executive team has over 100 years of lending experience. Family is at the core of what we believe in, which is why we encourage a positive work –life balance! We also have remote work options available. If you are looking for a position as an Underwriter, Senior Processor, Junior Processor, Account Manager or Funder; please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"It's the biggest no brainer in the history of mankind!"