The Paralegal will assist the Human Resources and Compliance department by providing clerical and research support services including document preparation and execution for Mortgage and Employment law.
· Meets with HR Manager and other professionals to discuss assigned duties and projects.
· Drafts and executes documents for Human Resource department for employment law and compliance.
· Researches and analyzes statutes, regulations, legal articles and other legal sources and provides written analysis for HR manager and general counsel.
· Prepares, organizes and stores all compliance, employment documentation and other items.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills/ Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Understanding of legal language and principles, research methods, employment law and related matters.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to function well in fast-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Associate degree in Paralegal Studies or related field required; Bachelor’s Degree I Paralegal Studies or related field preferred.
· Paralegal certificate required.
· Employment law required.
· Mortgage experience preferred.
· On-going training and development
· Opportunities for career advancement
· Life Insurance
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race , Religion, Color, national Origin, Gender, Sexual orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled