Primary responsibilities reviewing and verifying loan documents including income, credit, appraisal, title insurance, etc., and ensuring the information is complete, accurate and complies with company policies as well as meets underwriters' requirements. Other duties include entering information into Lender QB, following up and communicating with both customers and loan officers to obtain missing or updated documentation in order to process the mortgage loan file in a timely manner. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with multiple people, multitask, work in a team environment, and manage an assigned pipeline in order to meet closing expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as USDA, Home Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages, Home Improvement loans, Down Payment Assistance and Bond Programs as well as Reverse Mortgages.
• Accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, loan agents and other third parties involved in the mortgage loan transaction.
• Request, review and verify all loan documents such as income, credit, appraisal and title insurance, to ensure complete and accurate information is in the file before it is sent to underwriting. • Obtain verification of deposit, verification of employment, credit report
• Prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all loans are being worked on in accordance with company's timeline expectations.
• Maintain constant communication with customers and loan agents on status updates and/or changes to the loan.
• Ensure any necessary and critical changes which require re-disclosure have been accurately notated and checked in the loan origination system for compliance purposes.
• Coordinate loan closing with customers, title companies, and loan agents.
• Work additional hours as needed.
• Demonstrate advanced product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as Home
• Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages, Home Improvement, down payment assistance and bond programs. • Demonstrate working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as TRID.
• Advanced ability to analyze complex tax returns accurately calculates income for all types of borrowers. • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• 3-5 years' experience processing mortgage loans.
• Current experience processing refi and or purchase loans.
• Proficient with Lender QB, or other paperless mortgage loan origination systems.
• Understanding of all compliance regulations and investor guidelines.
· Remote positions available
· Life Insurance
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled