The Director of Social Media is a data-driven leader responsible for managing a team of social media specialists to promote the Lennar brand on multiple social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and more. This role will define Lennar’s customer engagement strategy through organic and paid channels to turn customers into fans, and fans into advocates. Most importantly, the Director of Social media will be an expert in using real-time data, analytics, and insights to measure performance, inform new strategies, and identify new opportunities – all while keeping up with the rapidly changing social media landscape. #CB
Social Media Strategy and Campaign Management
- Develop, implement, and manage Lennar’s social media marketing plan.
- Maintain all social network accounts and communications strategies on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage Social Media Enterprise System processes and configuration.
- Monitor and manage the creative development, production, and day-to-day integration of social media accounts on both a National and Market level.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan and drive strategies that are proven through testing and analytics.
- Create plans to communicate key themes and messaging that matches the company mission, marketing programs, product launches, campaigns, etc.
- Direct administration of paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube, monitor results, provide insights, and optimize against KPIs and ROI goals.
- Lead ongoing optimization efforts and refinement of the weekly and monthly reporting to drive greater insights and efficiency.
- Work with other company entities to assist with their social media efforts as needed.
- Manage social media ad budget and business plan on a National level and provide budget guidance at the Market level.
- Develop, implement and manage innovative ideas / promotions to drive greater relevance, engagement, and grow external communities.
- Oversee development of relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Direct the creation, curation, and management of all published content (images, video, copy).
Customer Engagement Strategy, Audience and Reputation Management
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Direct influencer outreach program to identify, leverage, and track brand evangelists.
- Monitor companies overall rating and experience score across rating and review sites.
- Possess great ability to identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content toward Lennar. Report notable threats to appropriate management and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues in a crisis situation.
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc. on daily basis and act as Lennar Social Community Manager.
- Demonstrate sound social customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Define organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Become an advocate for Lennar on social media channels, engaging in dialogues, and answering questions where appropriate.Manage platform for updating Google My Business listings and other community map listings across Google, Apple, Waze, Bing, etc.
Measure and Analyze
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Evolving Social Media Landscape/Always Be Learning
- Research trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Stay ahead of all the emerging social, mobile and online trends to keep Lennar in the number one position in online / social media marketing in the home building industry!
- Lead regular conference calls with vendors and internal marketing teams to review performance and coach best practices.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to all marketing associates and keep apprised of the latest digital marketing advances to share emerging tactics.
- Develop workflows, processes, and training material to promote the adoption of social media marketing frameworks and best practices
Education and Experience:
- 4-year degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 8+ years’ experience in Social Media Marketing or equivalent role.
- Proficient with Social Media Enterprise system such as Sprinklr, Hootesuite, SproutSocial etc.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and digital marketing.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Lead with confidence and guide other Associates when necessary.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social” and proficient using Google Analytics.
- Proficient in both the creative and analytical side of marketing, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- Advanced computer skills and technically savvy utilizing word processing, presentation, and worksheet products (Office 365/Google Suite).
- Experience with the Facebook Business Manager and all of its components.
- Experience managing annual advertising budget of $1MM+
- Professionally perform multiple, detail-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity, and loyalty.Be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative to do online research to further their knowledge and create new ideas.Team Player with ability to work well under pressure.
Requires the ability to work in excess of eight hours per day in the confined quarters of an office. Also requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle, climb stairs, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and/or carry items that are less than 50 pounds. Finger dexterity required in operating a computer keyboard and a calculator. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork, meeting with team members, vendors and partners and to receive/return phone messages. Standing is required for filing and copying.
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates.
Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.