Summary of Position Requirements: Answers and addresses incoming customer service
telephone calls and emails; takes detailed, legible and accurate notes to document the file. Responsible of processing satisfaction of mortgages, assumptions and tax disbursements. Performs miscellaneous administrative tasks for customer service department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer service on inbound and outbound mortgage inquiry calls.
- Responsible for performing mortgage payment audits to closed loans.
- Research of loans previously serviced and current loans for release information.
- Processes satisfaction of mortgages after loans are paid in full.
- Monthly printing and mailing of mortgage statements.
- Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Mortgage, banking or title experience preferred.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook preferred.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Ability to multitask and to complete tasks with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
- Must possess positive and professional attitude and represent company in a positive
- Provide outstanding customer service, work well under pressure and be a team player.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Must be accountable and reliable within its own work.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.