Customer Care Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Welcome Home! Build your career with Lennar!
As one of the nation's largest builders, Lennar has built over one million new homes for families across America. Since 1954, our communities have catered to all lifestyles and family dynamics, whether you are a first-time or move-up buyer, multi-generational family, or active adult.
At Lennar, Everything's Included in our homes, and Everyone's Included on our team. Our Everyone's Included vision is to be as inclusive and diverse as the communities we build unleashing the power of diversity within our workforce to drive innovation & sustainable growth.
Customer Care Representative:
Lennar is seeking a Customer Care Representative to handle customer care requests professionally and as quickly as possible. Responsible for evaluating requests, scheduling trades to complete work, expedite repairs and ensure homeowner satisfaction.
- Guide Lennar Homeowners through the New Home Celebration/Orientation.
- Meet with homeowners at their homes to view their concerns and advise if warrantable.
- Organizes and prioritizes written lists of warrantable items to be completed.
- Records, maintains and finalizes homeowner files for assigned communities.
- Administers warranty cost controls by having a complete knowledge of all scopes of work.
- Manages business partner accountability, defines warranty standards for buyers and works with Construction on the delivery of completed and "ready to move-in homes".
- Responsible for scheduling to make corrections and supervising work of business partners.
- Verifies work progress and completion pf assigned business partner tasks.
- Performs quality control inspections before walk-through.
- Schedules worksite appointments as needed.
- Assigns accountability for expenses/back charges as based on detailed inspection of work and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Able to investigate, detect and resolve warrantable concerns.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service or construction experience preferred
- Superior verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Outgoing, professional demeanor with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Basic computer skills
- Customer Service training preferred/will also train as needed
Lennar Core Values
Our commitment to Quality, Value, and Integrity is the underlying foundation upon which Lennar was built, and these three fundamental principles still guide us in caring for our customers, associates, shareholders, and community.
Life at Lennar!
Lennar recognizes our associates are the heart of the company's success. Learn new skills, build your path, and become an integral part of the Lennar Family.
When You Join:
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Vacation - 3 weeks of vacation per year to start
- Holidays, Sick Leave, & Personal Days
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Maternity & Bonding Leave
- New Hire Referral Bonus Program
- Product Purchase Discount for Associates
- Associate Assistance Plan
- Everyone's Included Day - In the spirit of inclusion, diversity, and caring for our community, Lennar encourages our Associates to take a day to connect, reflect and inspire those around us, in a way that is uniquely important to you.
- And More!
Lennar is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
#CB #LI-AS1 #HomeiswithLennar
4501 Singer Court Suite 105Chantilly, VA
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.