Opportunity awaits at Lennar!
We are currently hiring an Customer Care Representative. As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you!!
The Customer Care Representative interfaces with homebuyer and trade partners to perform final orientations and diagnose, schedule and complete warranty service work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Pre-walk homesites to provide punchlist for construction to delivery of home to customer; provide quality control of finished product
· Conduct homeowner walk-throughs, acquainting homeowner with operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of home, etc
· Coordinate with the Construction Department staff and trade partners in the completion of walk-through repairs within two (2) – five (5) days
· Schedule and supervise trade partner repairs in homes after delivery to homeowner
· Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion all service requests within seven (7) days
· Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care Manager on progress and scopes of work
· Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service
· Evaluate trade partner and product performance. Provide on going information to Customer Service Manager as it relates to quality of workmanship and materials
· Work with Customer Service Manager on special projects as needed
· Participate and attend department meetings
· Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed
· Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Two (2) years residential, customer care or construction field
· High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience
· Valid driver’s license
· Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Basic skills in Microsoft Office
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in public relations
· Detail oriented
· Works well under pressure
· Capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
· Follow directions from a supervisor
· Understand and follow work rules and procedures
· Accept constructive feedback
· Team player
Ability to work eight hours per day in the confined quarters of a construction trailer, the ability to operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move, and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally operate construction equipment. Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
Lennar is proud to provide our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We also provide an environment full of spirit, enthusiasm, passion and vitality – an environment that makes our Company a very special place to work.
You can make a difference. Join the Lennar Talent Network today!