Customer Service Representative (Loan Consultant I)
- $18 to $21 Hourly
At Lendmark Financial Services, we believe the success of our company is specifically attributable to the quality of our employees and their commitment to our customers. We value each customer and understand that people want to do business with people who care. That's one way we differ from our competitors. We are proud of what we as a team have accomplished. We will always strive for improvement, our motto since day one has been "Success is the only option."
Lendmark Financial Services offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and dependents that includes medical, dental, vision benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), life insurance, long-term disability, tuition assistance and an employee assistance program. We also offer optional benefits such as critical care, auto, home and pet insurance as well as other ancillary insurance options.
The Loan Consultant I provides exceptional customer experience while providing personal loan solutions. This position focuses on building a customer base through sales, loan extension and merchant referrals. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience, generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
MAJOR DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet, assist and solicit individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receive and process credit and employment verifications, and record information obtained; process payments, distributions, make recommendations regarding loan approvals; approve loans up to established lending limits, complete loan closings, handle account activities related to collection accounts, including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
- Prepare reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and record and file documentation; operate cash drawer, process bank deposits, maintain records and balances and closing of the branch.
- Actively market all branch products and services to individuals.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED from accredited institution
- 0-2 years consumer finance or related experience
- Cash handling; computer skills; customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word Applications
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
This position is eligible for Quarterly Incentive compensation based on individual and company performance guidelines.
The salary range for this position is $18.00 - $21.00 per hour, based on the specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and/or Experience of the selected candidate
If you are interested in a fast paced, high growth, team oriented and great culture environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Lendmark Financial Services LLCLeesburg, VA
BusinessView All Lendmark Financial Services LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.