- Meet monthly Contact Center performance goals for conversion, quality, customer satisfaction, and productivity.
- Supervise the daily activities of Contact Center agents. Conduct and review quality control inspections to monitor the team's performance through side-by-side observations and/or live listening and provide timely feedback to consultants
- Coordinate, monitor, and track deliverables
- Responsible for full agent lifecycle (hiring to separation of employment)
- Responsible for addressing any problems that require coaching or corrective action, following Customer Care's performance improvement plan process
- Serve as a contact person in the absence of the Contact Center Manager
- Conduct formal agent performance reviews, including annual goal setting/performance development plan, mid-year performance review, and final year-end performance review
- Help with agent scheduling and Workforce Management. Utilize specified reporting and software to make and implement real-time decisions in order to meet staffing goals
- Analyze daily reports and determine action steps needed to improve agent performance
- Ensure agents' understanding of and compliance with all legal and departmental policies
- Collaborate with the Quality and Training department to establish ongoing process management including participating in bi-weekly quality calibrations, providing interaction details to management, and assisting with new hire/ongoing training programs
- Help to maintain a high level of employee engagement through various channels including Contact Center Committees, Rewards and Recognition
- Assist agents with career development
- Assist with call volume by taking Inbound/Outbound calls as needed
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends required
- High School Diploma required (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 1 year Supervisory/Management experience required
- 3 years Customer Service and/or Sales experience required
- Experience managing in a work from home setting preferred
- Prior experience in Salesforce CRM strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Verint WFM strongly preferred
- Any similar combination of the above education and experience
- Ability to adhere to shift of Monday-Friday 12pm-9pm EST
- Demonstrated understanding of LendingTree and Contact Center processes and procedures
- Ability to delegate tasks as needed
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to learn and use various software applications including but not limited to Microsoft Office and company-specific applications (CRM-Salesforce, Call Center Software-five9, Verint WFM)
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of the team; mentor and assist with developing career path of agents
- Mortgage, banking, and financial services knowledge
- Working knowledge of all training material and Contact Center systems
- Demonstrated multitasking capabilities
- Capacity to identify talent and place individuals in a position to be most successful
- Ability to use technology to support a sales and service process
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Capable of researching, analyzing, and diffusing various customer situations
- Detail-oriented and comfortable analyzing performance data
- High level of work ethics and integrity required
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver clear directions while interpreting and applying required policies and procedures
- Ability to deliver performance management and accountability conversations, up to and including separation of employment
- Strong customer service skills with a proven ability to de-escalate situations
LendingTree is the nation's largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We're a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We've built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We're a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We're collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you'll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we're pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, "Get Stuff Done").
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.