- Posted: over a month ago
- The Financial Analyst is responsible for facilitating and maintaining accurate real-time forecasts, assisting in the annual planning process and maintaining long-term models, and producing relevant actionable insights into ongoing business trends.
- Develops, enhances, and maintains financial analysis, budgets and forecasts in support of various products
- Responsible for preparing weekly reporting of performance and underlying business trends
- Supports business line management by assisting in the evaluation of new strategic initiatives, including financial modeling and due diligence
- Utilizes the capabilities of the corporate data warehouse and the various software suites used throughout the Company to support monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting.
Experience / Training / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or related program is required
- MBA preferred
- 2+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis preferably with a public company
- Previous experience supporting Marketing and/or Product functions is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Computer skills: Advanced MS Excel, advanced MS PowerPoint, intermediate MS Word, intermediate MS Outlook, Hyperion Essbase
- Excellent statistical analysis skills, ability to research and analyze various different types of data
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures
LendingTree is the nation's largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We're a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We've built a LendingTree app and LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We're a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We're collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you'll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we're pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, "Get Stuff Done").
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at LendingTree