Lead Generation Specialist
LendingPoint Consolidated Inc Roseland, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At LendingPoint, we believe that everyone deserves to feel the power of possibilities. As an online fintech company, we’ve created advanced consumer, small business, and merchant point-of-sale lending solutions to unlock access to affordable loans and empower those working to build their financial potential. By creating technology that sees your potential, we’re driving a better lending and borrowing experience by finding more reasons to say “yes.”
More than just a job, LendingPoint is an exciting career choice where you’ll bring your expertise and experience to a talented team focused on fostering positive new customer experiences that inspire loyalty.
Are we speaking about you? Then keep reading.
What’s in it for You?
• Great compensation + commission
• Excellent Benefits Package That Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Holidays and more!
- COMPANY PAYS MAJORITY OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
• Team Oriented Fast-Paced Fun Environment
• Dedicated and experienced Management Team
• High Lending Capabilities
• On-going sales training and investment in our employees
What You’ll Do Day to Day:
• Strategically identify, prospect, and qualify sales leads for the Lending Specialists teams
• Make an assigned quantity of outbound phone calls to connect, qualify and transfer loan applicants to a loan specialist
• Establish connection with customers over the phone; build an environment of trust through responsive service and understanding needs.
• Follow communication scripts and advertise our products to interested customers in a manner that is professional and honest.
• Utilize intelligent, direct questions to speak knowledgeably with either consumers who have applied online for a new personal loan or current customers who are now eligible to Refinance an existing loan
• Conduct preliminary needs analysis to determine the best approach for a potential client
• Leverage resources effectively to create targeted messaging and educate prospective clients, highlight key features and benefits, overcome first level objections, and build interest/demand for the LendingPoint product
• Manage and track activities and progress in Salesforce.com CRM system
• Accept feedback and coaching to continue to improve and develop skills
• Attend assigned trainings to improve knowledge and performance level.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Background & Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred
• 1-2 years’ experience in a customer support or sales role, preferred
• Experience with Salesforce.com CRM system or Vonage softphone technology preferred
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact professionally with prospects via email and telephone
• Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and/or remote environment
• Professional demeanor, energetic phone etiquette and strong listening skills
• Proven track record of achieving quota/goals while maintaining a high level of integrity
• Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
LendingPoint Consolidated Inc
BusinessView all jobs at LendingPoint Consolidated Inc