LendingPoint, LLC Kennesaw, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position can be based in Kennesaw, GA or Los Colinas, TX
At LendingPoint, we believe that everyone deserves to feel the power of possibilities. As an online fintech company, we’ve created advanced consumer, small business, and merchant point-of-sale lending solutions to unlock access to affordable loans and empower those working to build their financial potential. By creating technology that sees your potential, we’re driving a better lending and borrowing experience by finding more reasons to say “yes.”
More than just a job, LendingPoint is an exciting career choice where you’ll bring your expertise and experience to a talented team focused on providing an exceptional customer experience.
Are we speaking about you? Then keep reading.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package That Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Paid Holidays, and more!
- Team Oriented Fast-Paced Fun Environment
- Dedicated and experienced Management Team
- On-going training and investment in our employees
What You’ll Do Day to Day:
Responsible for collecting on designated accounts, maintain good customer relations with borrower and effectively solve problems in an effort to resolve account delinquency and prevent losses.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Establish telephone and email contact with customers to determine reason for delinquency and understand of what they can do to bring the account current.
- Develop customer relations to establish an understanding of what has changed with their situation. This would include follow-up contact, promise to pay dates are met, and all written notices require under the Fair Debt Collection Practices are followed.
- Prevent impending loss and increase profitability through negotiation and enforcement of scheduled collection campaigns.
- Negotiate account resolution and accurately input and document actions within the collection systems while maintaining company performance and productivity standards.
- Review, process and verify accounts and account balances.
- Make decision with regards to the loans best course of action to include but not limited to payment plans, workout agreements and recovery plans in accordance to our company policy and procedures.
- Perform investigative activities to evaluate and determine the whereabouts of customers through database searches and system records (skip tracing).
- Conduct all collection efforts in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Represent the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner by providing an exceptional level of customer service, supporting the mission statement, and adhering to our core values in all functions of the job responsibilities and interaction our customers.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate information in the company designated systems, including but not limited to customer contact information.
- Maintain the defined minimum monthly Quality Assurance score.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must be able to work overtime, as needed.
- Must be able to work a Flexible schedule.
- Must be able to work weekends.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two (2) years of collections experience
- Proficient in e-mail management, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Basic knowledge of FDCPA, UDAAP, TCPA, FCRA and CFPB
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understand and apply sound business math skills
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at LendingPoint, LLC