Business Development Manager - Birmingham, AL
LendingOne Birmingham, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
LendingOne is a direct private lender for Real Estate professionals headquartered in Boca Raton, FL with additional offices in Dallas, TX, Charlotte, NC and Denver, CO. LendingOne made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America in 2019!
We specialize in providing business-purpose mortgage loans for non-owner-occupied investment properties. We offer fix/flip bridge loans and long-term rental financing. Not a broker nor a bank, but a fully funded lending partner that can close consistently. LendingOne and its affiliates have extensive real estate experience and have provided over $2 Billion in real estate capital Over $1 Billion to repeat clients!
We are not your typical corporate environment. We are a group of entrepreneurial self-starters, working together to redefine the private lending world, one investment at a time. We focus on providing excellent client service, a professional approach, and true reliability.
At LendingOne, we view our people as the backbone of our success. We hire for character and ambition and believe in providing a platform to our employees that cultivates an environment of mutual trust, respect, and benefit.
**This is a Full Time opportunity working remotely inside the greater Birmingham, AL area- Qualified candidates will live in or near the Birmingham, AL area **
Business Development Managers (BDM's) build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing new business relationships. BDM's assist both LendingOne and potential borrowers in assessing the borrower's business ventures, analyzing the borrower's income potential, credit worthiness, and advising the borrower regarding the business decision of using LendingOne financial products. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of real estate ventures and business operations, has a sense of urgency, initiative and competitive drive to get things done and will possess a natural enthusiasm in working with and through people in the process. We are looking for talented and competitive professionals with consultative sales experience that thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person will maintain the skills necessary to engage professionally and successfully with new clients, building relationships and gaining repeat business.
Semi- frequent visits to our Headquarters office in Boca Raton, FL may be necessary.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction in assigned geographical territory
- Promote LendingOne's products and services by addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Act as a consultant to borrowers/Clients, including educating borrowers on LendingOne products and services, collecting and analyzing borrowers' assets and investments, and advising borrowers regarding the advantages and disadvantages of LendingOne financial products.
- Guiding borrowers through the investment process, including counseling borrowers on how to become qualified to do business with LendingOne.
- Cultivating meaningful relationships with LendingOne borrowers, offering excellent service, and securing repeat business.
- Screening potential business deals in order to protect LendingOne's assets as well as the assets of LendingOne capital investors by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements/ potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending quality products and services to new and existing clients.
- Developing long term relationship with new customers by examining risks and potentials in recommended deals, and by estimating customers' needs and goals.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers' needs and objectives.
- Communicating clearly with internal and external stakeholders in reference to progress, timelines and stipulations.
- Ensuring proper collection of required documents and closing schedules.
- Working closely and collaboratively with operations team during the closing process
- Closing new business by contacting potential partners in a lead generated environment.
- Base salary plus commission earnings
- Training and career development with growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and short and long-term disability insurance
- Company matching 401(k) Plan
LendingOne is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
BusinessView all jobs at LendingOne