MultifamilyDebt.com is the fastest-growing multifamily loan origination platform, allowing borrowers to quickly submit a loan request to the LendingStandard network of premier lenders. Our lending network ensures that borrowers get the best loan on the terms that make the most business sense."
Loan Officer/Account Executive
The primary role of a Loan Officer/Account Executive is to build and manage a loyal customer base of mortgage brokers, bankers, and investors that will commit loans to the MultiFamily Debt platform regularly
The person will be responsible for supporting the continued growth of Lending Standard’s (MultiFamily Debt) business by originating loan opportunities for all commercial real estate assets and recommending appropriate financing options. This role is a sales position. Loan Officers will be making calls to warm leads to bring in commercial mortgage loans. You will assist the investors in completing the loan application and gathering the necessary paperwork to begin the loan process.
- Collect, review, and analyze financial exhibits & market data for debt structure modeling in Excel. Leverage the MFD platform to enable these processes.
- Coordinate with the Lender’s underwriting department in the processing of the applications.
- Interact and follow up with clients on deals quoted and any outstanding due diligence required.
- Assist in the process of loans in underwriting and assist in collecting underwriting checklist items.
- Ongoing training for approved business partners as it relates to our website portal, product/price, guidelines, policies, and procedures, including vetting scenarios and structuring loans for submission.
- An ongoing effort to develop, network, and cultivate relationships, including webinars, office presentations, participation in related industry conferences.
- Manage loan pipeline utilizing web-based pipeline management tools (MFD Platform & Excel Trackers). Including working closely with key department leaders and staff to accomplish production objectives.
- Maintain industry and market awareness, including competitor changes, and development.
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Possess strong organizational, oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative in the Commercial Real Estate field.
- Highly motivated and driven with a proven track record in sales