Lend Plus is seeking an entry-level administrative assistant to support our operations team.
- Typically possesses one or more years of administrative and/or office experience
- Must possess intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service principles and practices
- Must possess great attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, Associates, and visitors
- Able to work with minimal supervision, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, take initiative, and handle confidential projects with discretion
Job Type: Full-time
What sets us apart are 3 things: 1. Character 2. Competitive products & pricing 3. Technology
1. An incredibly consistent culture based on 5 distinguishing characteristics: Integrity, Excellence, Impact, Growth & Passion. When you meet our team, you'll understand these aren't just words to us. Our A+ rating with the BBB, 4+ star rating on Google and 4+ star rating on Glassdoor is a testimony of our culture. Our mantra is "Being More, Doing More, Giving More" for our company, clients and our community. A portion of the proceeds from every funded loan goes to HelpFeed.Me, our non-profit foundation whose mission is to help the homeless in our community. To date, we’ve fed over 4000 meals to the homeless in Orange County. Our average banker has 10 years of experience so we don’t micromanage our bankers and we aren’t a sweatshop. We pride ourselves of our family-oriented culture.
2. Competitive rates and a wide range of programs to meet all your borrowers' needs. This means fewer declines and the ability to help more borrowers. We have a true bank statement and stated income programs on top of traditional lending products.
3. We are revolutionizing the industry with new innovative technology to make financing, security and the application process user-friendly. We use the industry-leading CRM and LOS systems with your own personalized consumer portal so your borrowers can securely apply online. We provide on-going training on both our systems as well as sales training to keep your skills sharp.