Program Director Children's Services
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lenawee Community Mental Health Authority is currently recruiting a full time Program Director for the Children's Services Group. The candidate will:
- Have primary responsibility for managing the activities, staffing, and the daily operations of the Children's Services Group;
- Provide consultation and supervision to the Children's SED Program staff regarding treatment issues and services;
- Work with team and administration to develop and communicate program outcomes and a plan to achieve the identified outcomes;
- Oversee team staff to assure that treatment plans, goals and objectives for each consumer are developed and documented according to LCMHA policy and procedures for Individualized Plans of Service (IPOS).
The qualifications for the position are:
- Master's Degree from an accredited program in Social Work, Professional Counseling; Psychology, or a related health or behavioral health services discipline;
- Licensed or certified by the State of Michigan in Social Work, Professional Counseling, or as a Limited Psychologist;
- Have education and demonstrated competency in assessment, crisis management and stabilization, and therapeutic care for youth and children with serious emotional disturbances Minimum of three years of professional experience in mental health or behavioral health;
- Minimum of three years of experience as a supervisor or manager, preferably in a publicly funded program;
- Having certifications in evidence based practices is desirable.
Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
The annualized salary for this position is $63,628 per year (based on a 37-1/2 hour work week).
The benefits package includes:
- Health and vision insurance -- coverage starts on the first day of the month after being hired. Employees who have health insurance coverage elsewhere are given a health insurance opt-out payment.
- Dental insurance (at no cost) coverage starts on the first day of the month after being hired.
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick and personal leave benefits into one comprehensive plan, and begins as of the first day of employment. A newly hired full-time employee accrues 6.50 hours every two-week pay period (about 22-1/2 days for the first year). The number of hours an employee accrues is based on length of service; the hours accrued increases after one year, five years, and ten years of employment.
- Paid Holidays -- LCMHA observes 11-1/2 paid holidays per year; eligible for paid holidays as of the first day of employment.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance (at no cost) -- coverage starts on the 91st day of employment.
- Retirement Benefits participation starts on your first day of employment.
Lenawee Community Mental Health
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Lenawee Community Mental Health