DISPATCHER / Customer Service / Service Coord - SERVICE TODAY
- Posted: over a month ago
SERVICE TODAY PLUMBING & HEATING in Federalsburg MD.
A member of the LEN THE PLUMBER family of Companies
We are currently searching for a highly-talented DISPATCHER / CSR Customer Service Representative in our Federalsburg Office location! Team growing! We're busy!!!
Full Time Hourly Customer Service opportunity!! Immediate opening!!
Are you someone that provides service with a smile?
Do you enjoy working with people and building rapport?
Are you looking for a job with a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement?
Enjoy a very fast paced work environment -- We are BUSY!!
Then come join our team!
A successful local service company is looking for friendly and enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to convert incoming service requests into booked appointments for field technicians.
This position is the first line of communication with existing and new customers and serves a key role in establishing and building customer relationships and providing a positive impression of the company and the services provided.
This position also serves a key role in working with all departments within the company to ensure that each customer request is handled satisfactorily and to completion.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems.
CSR Job Responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls from customers and convert to booked appointments.
- Outbound calling to our customer database to schedule appointments
- Follow up satisfaction calls to our completed jobs
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
- Ability to multi-task and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm in high-stress situations and keep a professional, calm demeanor
- Conveys a positive impression of the company while establishing and building long-term customer relationships
- Successfully converts customer requests (calls and internet) for service into booked appointments that meet or exceed the customer’s expectations
- Correctly addresses customer needs by quickly identifying the need, best path to resolution, and taking action
- Accurately collects and enters all necessary customer information into the service database
- Communicates effectively and collaborates with all internal departments to satisfy customer needs
- Follows up with customers to ensure completion of and overall satisfaction with service provided
- Contributes to the department and company success by meeting and exceeding all performance objectives
- Maintains proficiency of performance by staying current on all updates process changes
- Proactively identify areas for process change to improve customer-handling procedures
- A positive, friendly, and helpful demeanor
- Superior communications (oral, written, and over the phone)
- A self-starter who will thrive working independently and on a team
- Good listener, empathetic, and customer focused
- Problem solving with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft Office software
- Sales experience a plus
- Delivering exceptional customer service through inbound, outbound calling and email.
- Selling principles
- Basic Business Math and Calculations
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- General office practices and procedures
- Basic methods and practices of financial and general record keeping
- Telephone sales experience in a Service environment highly preferred
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance -- health, dental, vision, life insurance.
- Paid time-off including Holidays and Vacation
- New technology and access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Len The Plumber
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Len The Plumber