Customer Service Representative - CSR Baltimore Call Center
Len The Plumber Baltimore, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Representative - High Volume Call Center CSR - Full Time!
Join the LEN THE PLUMBER TEAM!!
We are currently searching for a highly-talented Customer Service Representative in our downtown Baltimore MD headquarters! Bi-Lingual / Spanish preferred!
Are you someone that provides service with a smile?
Do you enjoy working with people and building rapport?
Are you looking for a job with a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement?
Then come join our team!
Bi-LINGUAL a PLUS!!!!
A successful local service company is looking
for friendly and enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to convert
incoming service requests into booked appointments for field technicians.
This position is the first line of communication
with existing and new customers and serves a key role in establishing and
building customer relationships and providing a positive impression of the
company and the services provided. This
position also serves a key role in working with all departments within the
company to ensure that each customer request is handled satisfactorily and to
This full-time position requires schedule flexibility and includes some pre-scheduled night and weekend
Part-Time schedule may be considered
Remote Work may be considered for right candidate
- Quickly and efficiently answer and handle a
volume of customer calls each day
- Conveys a positive impression of the company
while establishing and building long-term customer relationships
- Successfully converts customer requests (calls
and internet) for service into booked appointments that meet or exceed the
- Correctly addresses customer needs by quickly identifying
the need, best path to resolution, and taking action
- Accurately collects and enters all necessary
customer information into the service database
- Communicates effectively and collaborates with
all internal departments to satisfy customer needs
- Follows up with customers to ensure completion
of and overall satisfaction with service provided
- Contributes to the department and company
success by meeting and exceeding all performance objectives
- Maintains proficiency of performance by staying
current on all updates process changes
- Proactively identify areas for process change to
improve customer-handling procedures
- A positive, friendly, and helpful demeanor
- Superior communications (oral, written, and over
- A self-starter who will thrive working
independently and on a team
- Good listener, empathetic, and customer focused
- Problem solving with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft
- Sales experience a plus
School Diploma required, Associates and College degrees preferred
Benefits: Competitive Healthcare and 401k Plan
Compensation: Based on Experience
- Delivering exceptional customer service through inbound, outbound calling and email.
- Selling principles
- Basic Business Math and Calculations
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- General office practices and procedures
- Basic methods and practices of financial and general record keeping
- Telephone sales experience in a Service environment highly preferred
- Low $$ Deductible Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Term Life
- Company Matched 401k
- Up to 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- Team building/company sponsored family events
Len The Plumber
BusinessView all jobs at Len The Plumber