Claims Experience Team Lead, First Notice of Loss
Lemonade, Inc. Mesa, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re in search of engaged, compassionate, and upbeat professionals to join our Claims Experience team. If you have a leadership background supporting First Notice of Loss, or a background with a best-in-class customer service organization, you’re going to love this place. Our cutting-edge use of artificial intelligence simplifies the experience for all parties involved. Claims are settled quickly, and volume is greatly reduced. This, along with our incredible culture, makes Lemonade a great place to work.
In this role, you’ll support, coach, and develop a team of Lemonade’s Claims Experience Champions to serve customers with empathy as they diligently capture information related to First Notice of Loss. Your team will also be responsible for providing an exceptional experience in scenarios where roadside assistance or glass repairs are needed. By focusing on the details that produce excellence and upholding a customer-first mindset, you'll be a trusted and caring resource for both our customers and your team.
The ideal candidate for this role has an extensive background leading, inspiring, and developing FNOL teams for major carriers. Strategic agility, sound judgement, and a great sense of humor are all a must.
- Minimum of 3+ years of leadership experience supporting customer-centric teams
- 1+ years of leadership experience in claims, including FNOL teams, is a plus
- A proven track record of growing, managing, and coaching a successful team
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and business tools
- Auto insurance license is an advantage
- You’re an all-around team player who learns fast, enjoys solving problems, and loves to get shit done
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Lemonade, Inc.