Lemieux & Associates Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
We have immediate openings due to growth. We are seeking experienced SIU/Claims Investigators in the greater Portland, OR or surrounding areas. This is a part-time position to start with the ability to quickly turn into a full-time position for the right individual. The owners are entrepreneurial, experienced field investigators, each with over 25 years of experience. We understand the job and never forgot our roots in the field. We are dedicated professionals with a motivational management style with proven ability to recruit, develop and direct highly successful teams that consistently excel.
You must have a minimum of 3 years of SIU/Claims experience as a Private Investigator, reside in the Portland or surrounding areas and be currently licensed as a Private Investigator in OR. If you do not have at least 3 years of SIU/Claims experience and are not currently licensed as a Private Investigator in OR, please do not apply because we can't hire you. Please submit your resume and complete the questionnaire. If you do not complete the questionnaire, your resume will not be accepted.
- Provide detailed accurate reports
- Written and recorded statements
- Scene Investigations
- AOE/COE investigations
- Complex claims investigations (Fire claims, property theft claims, vehicle theft claims, garaging issue claims, permissible use claims, etc.)
- Ability to accurately photograph evidence i.e., accident scenes, vehicle damage, etc.
- Shoot steady, HD quality video preferred but not required
- Conduct fixed and mobile surveillance preferred but not required
- Make positive identification of subjects preferred but not required
- Confirm the location of subjects preferred but not required
- Experience conducting SIU/Claims investigations is a must
- Also licensed as a Private Investigator in WA highly preferred
- Experience conducting surveillance as a Private Investigator highly preferred but not required
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Associates/Bachelor, Degree in Criminal Justice or Related Field a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Must have the personal pride to get your work product in on time
- Possess a valid state-issued driver's license
- Possess a reliable vehicle, digital camera and computer with Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word and Internet connection
- Competitive starting pay
- Travel time compensation
- Report writing compensation
- FT positions come with benefits which includes Medical, Paid Vacation, 401K and Profit Sharing, etc.
Offers of employment with Lemieux & Associates are contingent upon acceptable references, employment verification, and completion of a satisfactory background check.
Our success can be gauged as much by the quality of our personnel, as by the positive trends in our business model. By carefully hiring only experienced managers and investigators, and committing to positively impact their lives, as well as the lives of their families, our professionals are motivated to take the extra steps necessary to make our clients’ lives easier. We understand the importance of building relationships on a foundation of trust and mutual respect.
Lemieux & AssociatesWhy Work Here?
We're the place you wish you always worked at.
At Lemieux & Associates, it is our mission to be the gold standard by which all other investigative agencies are measured. Our success can be gauged as much by the quality of our personnel, as by the positive trends in our business model. By carefully hiring only experienced managers and investigators, and committing to positively impact their lives, as well as the lives of their families, our professionals are motivated to take the extra steps necessary to make our clients’ lives easier. We understand the importance of building relationships on a foundation of trust and mutual respect.