We have immediate openings due to growth. We are seeking experienced Field Investigators in the Omaha area. This is a part-time position to start with the ability to turn into a full-time position for the right individual. The owners are entrepreneurial, experienced, field investigators, each with over 25 years of experience. We understand the job and never forgot our roots in the field. We are dedicated professionals with a motivational management style with proven ability to recruit, develop and direct highly successful teams that consistently excel.
You must be licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Private Investigator, reside in the Omaha area and have insurance investigations experience. If you aren't licensed and don't have experience, please do not apply because we can't hire you. Please submit your resume and complete the questionnaire. If you do not complete the questionnaire, your resume will not be accepted.
- Experience conducting surveillance as well as routine SIU type files a must.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Provide detailed accurate reports
- Written and recorded statements
- Ability to shoot steady, HD quality video
- Ability to accurately photograph evidence i.e., accident scenes, vehicle damage, etc.
- Must have the personal pride to get your work product in on time
- Insurance investigations experience preferred
- Associates/Bachelor, Degree in Criminal Justice or Related Field a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Possess a valid state-issued driver's license
- Possess a reliable vehicle, digital camera and computer with Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word and Internet connection
- Competitive starting pay
- Travel time compensation
- Report writing compensation
- FT positions come with benefits which includes Medical, Paid Vacation, 401K and Profit Sharing, etc.
Offers of employment with Lemieux & Associates are contingent upon acceptable references, employment verification, and completion of a satisfactory background check.