We have immediate openings due to growth. We are seeking experienced Field Investigators in the Bridgeport, CT area. This is a full-time position for the right individual. The owners are entrepreneurial, experienced, field investigators, each with over 25 years of experience. We understand the job and never forgot our roots in the field. We are dedicated professionals with a motivational management style with proven ability to recruit, develop and direct highly successful teams that consistently excel.
You must have a minimum of 3 years surveillance experience as a Private Investigator, have complex SIU/Claims investigations experience and reside in the Bridgeport area. If you don't have surveillance and complex SIU/Claims experience, please do not apply because we can't hire you. Please submit your resume and complete the questionnaire. If you do not complete the questionnaire, your resume will not be accepted.
- Experience conducting complex SIU/Claims is a must.
- Experience conducting surveillance as a Private Investigator is a must.
- Bi-lingual a definite plus
- A New York Private Investigator license a definite plus
- Provide detailed accurate reports
- Written and recorded statements
- Accident scene investigations
- Ability to accurately photograph evidence i.e., accident scenes, vehicle damage, etc.
- Ability to shoot steady, HD quality video
- Must have the personal pride to get your work product in on time
- Insurance investigations experience required
- Associates/Bachelor, Degree in Criminal Justice or Related Field a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Possess a valid state-issued driver's license
- Possess a reliable vehicle, digital camera and computer with Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word and Internet connection
- Competitive starting pay
- Travel time compensation
- Report writing compensation
- FT positions come with benefits which includes Medical, Paid Vacation, 401K and Profit Sharing, etc.
Offers of employment with Lemieux & Associates are contingent upon acceptable references, employment verification, and completion of a satisfactory background check.