ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Expired: December 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Advertising Sales Representative
Salary Range: $50K - 60K plus bonus opportunities
Full Time position: 40 hours per week
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and 401(k)
We are looking for an advertising sales professional who can maintain and generate revenue through sales of print advertising and sponsorships.
Leisure World of Maryland Corporation (LWMC), the property management company for Leisure World of Maryland, is an active adult, independent living community that is more than 8,000 residents age 55+ Our community services and amenities include two large clubhouses, restaurants, an 18-hole championship golf course, pools, tennis/pickleball courts, and MedStar Health medical center.
The community publishes a twice-monthly publication (tabloid, 48-64 pages) that currently generates about $300,000/year in ad revenue. Our small communications team also has been developing advertising/sponsorship opportunities for community events and additional publications and media. An eager and energetic person with the right skills can not only bring us ads and sponsorships but also process contracts and payments. If you have a creative mind that can recognize additional sponsorship opportunities, we'll be happy to help develop them.
Let us know your background in advertising sales with a demonstrated record of achieving or exceeding sales goals.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Able to cultivate relationships with existing and new advertisers/sponsors
- Proficient with QuickBooks (or other bookkeeping/advertising software) and Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Able to work effectively under frequent deadline pressure
- Able to work in a team environment while maintaining a strong individual contribution
- Able to effectively communicate using both written and spoken word
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A strong work ethic and customer service-oriented approach to doing business
- Able to resolve problems in a courteous and professional manner
- Must understand and be comfortable with a goals-based structure
- Must be able to spend a small amount of time at the onsite office for some tasks such as payment processing; otherwise, remote work is possible
We can offer you a challenging and rewarding environment with many opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve great results. If you want to be part of our team, we'd love to hear from you. Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Leisure World of Maryland
AddressSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Leisure World of Maryland
Get fresh Advertising Sales Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.