ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)
- Posted: 3 days ago
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Full Time position - 40 hours per week
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00 pm
Salary Range: $22 - $24 per hour based on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and 401(k)
The ideal candidate will have three (3) or more years of experience providing administrative support services. Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
Leisure World of Maryland Corporation (LWMC), the property management company for Leisure World of Maryland, is a private, age-restricted community comprised of 29 community associations representing over 5,600 homes and extensive Trust operations, located in Silver Spring, Maryland is seeking an Administrative Assistant for one of their Mutuals.
This Mutual is a residential high-rise condominium building, located in the Leisure World Community. This position would assist the Property Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Mutual
This position requires a customer service approach in dealing with a wide variety of owner, resident, renter, and contractor issues.
Some of the essential functions and basic duties as follows:
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs them to appropriate area or person
- Answers/Screens Property Manager phone calls; arranges conference calls and/or meetings as necessary
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate corresponding file to correspondences requiring response from Property Manager.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondences including email and faxes
- Prepares and logs service memos for work to be performed by maintenance and housekeeping personnel. Follows through to determine that work was performed in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the party receiving the service.
- Attends all Board of Directors meetings as Recording Secretary and types official minutes of the meeting.
- Assists the Property Manager by supporting the work of the committees of Mutual, attends committee meetings as Recording Secretary and types official minutes as directed by the Property Manager. Tracks the timely receipt of, distributes and posts committee agendas and related meeting material.
- Maintains and updates the Mutual's business files and records, including preparing a log of monthly invoices that ensure the timely payment of mutual obligations and the ability to retrieve documents as needed.
- Creates and maintains required records and files on all owners, residents, and renters in an accessible manner, including but not limited to the universal database system, owners/residents/ renter's profiles, move ins/move-out dates, settlement sheets, entry codes and personal electronic entry devices and telephone numbers.
- Provide timely updated information regarding resident information to LWMC Accounting, IT, and Management for inclusion in information databases (i.e., Jenark, Association Voice, etc.).
- Coordinates all resident move-in and move-out activities in the Mutual in accordance with the Mutual's Rules and Regulations.
We can offer you a challenging and rewarding environment with many opportunities to learn, grow and achieve great results. If you want to be part of our team, we'd love to hear from you. Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Leisure World of Maryland
AddressSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Leisure World of Maryland
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?